To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenfield, MA 01301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA full time 3-11 Demenita Care Specialty Unit
Charlene Manor Extended Care Facility • Greenfield, MA
Posted 17 days ago
Full time position 32-40 hours per week available on our Dementia Care Specialty Unit.
Charlene Manor Extended Care Facility
GROW AND NURTURE YOUR CAREER
AT CHARLENE MANOR
Come join our experienced, cohesive team of professionals! We offer excellent benefits including low cost health and dental insurance, generous earned time, recognition programs, educational assistance, stepping stone program (let us help you through nursing school) and a thorough and comprehensive orientation training. Many opportunities for career growth within the organization.
We are currently offering a sign on bonus for
(C.N.As all shifts FT/PT)
Here’s how it works
- Apply and interview for the position. Once you are offered and accept a position the sign on bonus is yours!
- We are offering $1000.00 sign on bonus for full time employees and $500.00 sign on bonus for part time employees.
- You will receive the total sum of your sign on bonus in quarterly payments within your first year until it is completely paid to you.
Come and see what Charlene Manor is all about!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Fill out an application on-line
Lisa Bjurlng HR Director
130 Colrain Road
Greenfield, MA 01301
(413) 774-3724 x242
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with residents, providing comfort, and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Assist residents with daily living activities
- Help residents with personal hygiene - Provide bedpans, help with baths, shampoos, and showers
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s electronic chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, which govern our facility
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course and current CNA certificate in the state of Massachusetts
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information to residents and families with empathy
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations in a calm manner