Levy at the University of Arkansas is looking for hard working and enthusiastic people to join our team at our exciting athletic venues on campus! Cheer on the Razorbacks as you earn extra $$!
Be part of the Levy Team at University of Arkansas when the season reopens.
Apply today and be contacted when active hiring begins.
NOW HIRING Warehouse Staff
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
Delivers product requisitions to locations using Tangent re-orders from the warehouse to concessions stands, kitchens, restaurant or any area of the facility under the direction of the Warehouse Managers or Warehouse Supervisors. Receives and checks incoming stock. Light warehouse and fryer maintenance, general cleaning of the warehouse.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Receiving goods from vendors and storing the merchandise received
- Labeling and dating all product
- Delivering products to concession locations and storing them properly. All products from warehouse have a transmittal slip describing the products and the location to be shipped. Please take careful review of products and amounts. ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK LOCATION; ALL DELIVERED ITEMS SHOULD DISPLAY A DELIVERY DATE AND A SIGNATURE.
- Pre-event, event, trash collection and disposal
- Warehouse cleaning
- Fryer Cleaning
20% During Event
Based on your position assignment you will be doing one or all of the following
- Answering phones, writing down orders, handing to supervisor to be keyed and delivering merchandise, returning delivery receipt to warehouse
- Labeling product with a delivery date
- Assignment as a trash runner, responsible for a section of the stadium, rinse out luger at the end of the evening
- Placing cardboard in cardboard compactor, trash in trash compactor
- Assignment as a keg runner, responsible for a concourse of the building, return empty kegs to warehouse
- Sweep and mop warehouse
15% Post Event
- Gathering sorting of perishables from locations back to warehouse for sorting placement back in the warehouse or donated to church for pick-up
- Cleaning of fryers
- Gathering of racks rays, kegs
- Sweep and clean warehouse
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, 'If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life.'
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
**Positions are Part-Time/Seasonal, unless otherwise stated ~ Open availability, most positions require evening, weekend and holiday hours ~
Packaging And Labeling