To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Identity Operations Manager - United States
CH2M & Jacobs • Tampa, FL
Posted 19 days ago
Jacobs is seeking Identity Operations Managers for multiple locations.
The IOM shall support and assist the Government with synchronizing biometric, forensic, and DOMEX collections by recommending and/or drafting plans, Request For Forces (RFF), CONOPs / orders, policy, partner nation MOA/MOUs, and coordinating documentation to facilitate SOF equities and set the operational stage to obtain necessary global access and authorities.
Job duties shall include:
- Provide overall identity operations technical expertise, research, evaluation, and staff support for SOF identity operations at each supported TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM that includes preparing draft copy of host organization standard identity operations staff documentation (White / information Papers, Briefings, routing / staffing documents, agendas, timelines, trip reports etc.).
- Provide technical expertise, share information on lessons learned, identify common operational requirements and develop biometric, forensic, and DOMEX processes to support the unique needs of each theater, supported agency, and commander.
- Provide drafts of identity related plans, policy documentation, partner nation or interagency MOA/MOUs, CONOPS, orders or supporting identity operations Annexes/Appendixes to address SOF equities world-wide that lead to global access and operational authorities.
- Deconflict, synchronize, and coordinate biometric, forensic, and DOMEX issues to achieve consensus in support of SOF identity operations.
- Review identity operations capabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures to synchronize and report best practices across SOF missions and operations.
- Support USSOCOM Tactical Evaluation events through planning and coordinating activities.
- Advise the Commander in the areas of biometric, DOD biometric, forensic, and DOMEX capabilities and operations and document identity operational requirements in support of TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM missions.
- Remain current on emerging identity related technologies in the areas of live / latent fingerprint collection, iris scans, facial recognition, voice pattern analysis, DNA, hand geometry and behavioral patterns.
- Support host organizations to leverage the DOD biometrics enabled watch list process (BEWL).
- Conceive, plan and evaluate capabilities to meet requirements of both current and future COCOM/TSOC identity operations. Includes recommending process change decisions, applying deployed force lessons learned, and improving DOD biometrics architecture requirements to support commanders unique regional requirements.
- Coordinate or participate in tactical biometric, forensic, or document and media (DOMEX) exploitation studies, evaluations, testing, and / or provide Subject Matter Expertise to assist in the development of effective remedies.
Minimum of two (2) years of experience serving in a SOF operational or tactical unit. Bachelors Degree desired.
- Required skills include:
- 2 years of experience serving as an action officer in a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent 4-Star level command).
- 1 year of experience writing plans, policy, CONOPS, orders, or MOA/MOUs at a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent 4-Star level command).
- Must be willing to travel to various CONUS and OCONUS non-hazardous locations.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
Work will be performed inside a large facility. Work assignments vary based on client requirements. Position could require some night and weekend work. Travel is required to various CONUS and OCONUS non-hazardous locations based on client requirements. Global travel is required, so work may take place for extended periods at locations outside continental United States.
Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines
General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Work assignments dependent on requirements by the client. It is important to be able to work at least 8 hours a day for 5 days per week (Monday through Friday). Standard work hours are Monday Friday 0730-1630 with one-hour lunch (lunch is not chargeable to the contract). Due to operational considerations, the contractor shall provide support outside of normal duty hours, to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Other Essential Functions
Each IOM shall be required to travel to USSOCOM, Tampa, FL for two weeks of initial orientation and training upon task order award and prior to initiation of duties on this effort.
Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on clients standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), in order to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>