Senior Mechanical Engineer Needed For Exciting Space Communications Manufacturing Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Billy Surch
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
We develop advanced lasers and electro-optic systems for space and defense applications. Our customers include NASA, the U.S Department of Defense, and several of the leading aerospace prime contractors. With over 30 years of experience developing advanced fiber and bulk solid-state laser and lidar systems, we are a globally recognized leader and pioneer in our field.
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer Then please read onWhy join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Develop detailed CAD models, fabrication and assembly drawings
- Perform analyses to ensure conformance with requirements
- Initiate and support procurement of custom and commercial components
- Prepare technical reports and presentations
- Participate in design review meetings, both internal and with customers
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
- Computer Aided Design
- Design Review