To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Full-Time Maintenance Technician - auto lube, oil, filter, tire rotation
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 9 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings which operates Alamo Rent a Car, National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent a Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and light truck service, repair, preventive maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations), and in-fleeting service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is a full-time (40 hours/week), weekend shift and pays $12.00/hour plus shift differential pay for the weekday night and weekend hours! This position also includes full benefits, paid time off, and profit sharing and 401k match.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Basic tools to perform preventative maintenance will be provided by the maintenance facility.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prefer (not required) some experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last five years will disqualify you from employment. A careless driving conviction in the last 3 years will also disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 3 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last three years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedules:
- Thursday through Monday 2:30pm – 10:30pm
- Friday-Tuesday 2:30pm-10:30pm
- 4 - 10 hour shifts is also available if preferred