To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manhattan, NY
- Kyle Johnson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MS CRM Dynamics Developer
TEKsystems, Inc • Manhattan, NY
Posted 28 days ago
The ideal candidate will have a government background
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Design and develop new features and enhanced functionality for a mission critical case management system that supports multiple NYC agencies.
- Design entities, relationships, forms, workflows, views and reports in MS dynamics.
- Custom programming to accommodate client requests.
- Effectively communicate with management, finding optimal solutions to open issues quickly.
- Create system architecture and technical design documentation.
- Participate in code implementation.
- Work closely with project manager and business analyst to turn business requirements into technologic solutions.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot production issues.
- Design and implement integration solutions with various systems on other city agencies and vendors.
- Development of plugins and custom actions using C#.
- Creating complex SSRS and Fetch XML reports.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
* A minimum of 12 years full time experience in Microsoft development for large-scale enterprise systems.
* A minimum of 5 years full time experience in developing systems using MS Dynamics
* Ability to design and implement an efficient and technically sound architecture.
* Extensive experience with database design.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Extensive experience in Agile development methodology.
* Solid knowledge of testing tools and techniques.
* Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
* The ability to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance.
Understanding of a variety of additional programming languages, architectures, and standards (e.g., Scribe, BizTalk, Mobile architecture, service-oriented architecture
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.