You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Korean and Spanish speaking caregivers
Great opportunity for Korean and Spanish Speaking Caregivers in the Baltimore, Anne Arundel and Howard County areas. If you’re looking to work for a company that improves the lives of others, invests in their employees, and provides a welcoming work environment, you should join the Senior Helpers team. By providing care to our clients, our caregivers make a direct impact on helping seniors age in the comfort of their own home. Apply today!
- Provide caring companionship through conversation, help with hobbies, meal preparation, and more.
- Assist with diet monitoring, walking, personal hygiene care, and other activities of daily living.
- Assist with non-medical care needs including normal aging challenges and hospital recovery.
- Fluent in Korean, Spanish and English
- Willingness to learn new skills to better the lives of our clients.
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks as assigned.
Benefits for Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Enriching career that fosters professional growth
What Employees are Saying:
- 95% of employees reported that they feel their work has special meaning and “is not just a job”
- 94% of employees reported that they were made to feel welcome when they joined Senior Helpers
- 93% of employees reported that management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
About the Company:
Since 2002, Senior Helpers® is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior care, with locations all across the country. Senior Helpers has rapidly built a reputation for providing the best in dependable, consistent and affordable non-medical senior care services. Our services range from specialized care for those with chronic diseases to companion services for seniors looking for assistance with daily activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Health Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI19-10440_3265193844
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.