Home Instead Senior Care Wants Caring and Compassionate CAREGIVERS!
Are YOU looking to make a DIFFERENCE?
Caregiving is the career for you!
$10.00 - $13.00 hr
Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their homes. Our CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity,pride,care and compassion.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care
- Provide companionship and home helper services
- Preparing meals, laundry and light housekeeping
- Transportation, medication reminders
- Personal care may consist of, bathing, grooming,dressing and toileting
- Specialized services-Advanced Alzheimer's, Dementia Care, Hospice Care and more
Essential Job Requirements:
- No experience necessary we will train
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, initial and random drug testing
- Must be willing to travel up to 30 miles from your home to work with clients'
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have an insured reliable vehicle
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, sit on the floor and rise without assistance
- Weekdays or Weekdays with every other weekend positions available
- Flexible hours and availability schedule
- Annual Bonus program based on job performance
- Initial Pre-employment training paid upon completion
- Holidays-New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day. (Time and a Half Pay)
- Bereavement/Funeral Leave
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: a20nr1q202fm
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.