To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PSG Global Solutions • Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
We're looking for a Administrative Coordinator, working in the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products industry in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, United States.Responsibilities:
- Significant word-processing and computer use, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, submitting expense reports, filing, devising and implementing organizational systems, assisting other assistants, and members of the department, phone work and general clerical, secretarial and detailed professional assistant work.
- Time, project and task management, library maintenance and maintenance of multiple filing systems, and assistance with tracking of training in electronic systems.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years’ experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Knowledge in word-processing and computer use
- Knowledge in phone work and general clerical, secretarial and detailed professional assistant work
- Able to schedule meetings, coordinate travel, submit expense reports
- Able to file, devise and implement organizational systems
The pay range we're offering is 25 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.