To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Itasca, IL
- Advanced Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Advanced Resources • Itasca, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 452749
Customer Service Representative
Type of Job
Contract (1+ years in duration, with potential for permanent hire on)
Why Join Us?
A prestigious firm in the northwest suburbs is looking for dedicated Customer Service Representatives to join their growing customer support team in the Itasca location. As our customers' first point of contact, you have a unique opportunity to directly impact the productivity and success of our customers' businesses as well as our company's prestigious reputation in the marketplace.
Goal of the Customer Service Representative is to:
- Deepen new and existing customer relationships by providing exceptional, results-oriented customer service when handling all day-to-day customer inquiries.
- Act as a brand ambassador and customer advocate, always focused on improving customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently manage an influx of high priority requests from customers needing your expertise.
What Kind of People are You Looking for?
- Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with customers, colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance business
- Polished. Often, you are the first impression customers have of the company and your polished professionalism is the reason they have such a positive customer experience.
- Problem-solver. You possess hard core competency in executing and determining solution-based action; you're eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Strong Communicator. Your job is to communicate and relate to many different people, so you've learned that being a keen listener and dynamic question-asker are the keys to success in effective communication.
- Goal-oriented. The company and team are in growth-mode and are looking to bring on energetic, performance-driven individuals with goals to develop and emerge as future leaders.
What Do I Need to Qualify?
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred
- Ability to work on weekends if necessary
Are there Any Perks?
- Competitive pay, health, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with company match
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
Great, we look forward to reading your application! If you decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed by a real person, not a computer. We understand that it is a time commitment to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing every complete application and responding one way or another. In return, we ask for your respect-thoughtful review takes time and therefore, we may not be able to get back to all applicants immediately. We appreciate your patience with us.
Thank you for your interest!
Click here to apply. For more information about this position, contact (insert recruiter's email address).
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. For more information visit us at www.advancedresources.com.