To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Liaison - Phoenix, AZ
UnitedHealth Group • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Account Liaison is a qualified person who, in conjunction with the marketing, financial and clinical team, works in the community setting to facilitate the admission process and assist with the transition of a patient from a clinical setting to home ensuring appropriateness of patient selection, required documentation is received and coordination of services is in place.
- Understands of all therapies provided by company and is able to communicate methods of administration to patients and their caregivers
- Informs discharge planners and patients of possible costs related to home infusion therapy
- Ensures patients selected for home infusion are willing and able to learn their therapy or have a responsible caregiver
- Performs with an RN a complete patient interview and assists in teaching process prior to initiation of care at home
- Interacts and collaborates with other healthcare team members to ensure appropriate discharge and is able to communicate alternative care choices to discharge planners and physicians for patients inappropriate for home care
- Adheres to the policies & procedures of the company
- Collaborates with discharge planners and office staff to ensure a safe discharge plan for the patient
- Completes paperwork and reports accurately and submits to supervisor in a timely manner
- Teaches patient and / or caregiver basics of their therapy to ensure an understanding of the process prior to being discharged
- Responsible for obtaining and sending all required patient documentation from the clinical setting in a timely manner
- Communicates with physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patient’s therapy and plan for discharge
- Keeps clinical office staff updated on a timely basis of changes to plan for discharge
- Accurately and effectively explains the home infusion process and the patient’s / families role and responsibility
- Attends designated departmental and branch meetings as scheduled
- Performs other tasks or duties as requested
- Account management and sales with particular customers as outlined by the RSD or VP of Sales
- 2+ years job related experience in a hospital or home care setting
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with other health care professionals
- Organized, professional work habits
- Demonstrated ability to educate and communicate with patients on a level that allows understanding of home infusion therapy
- Possess the initiative to plan for and complete daily activities with minimal directions
- Dependable in attendance and job performance
- Ability to meet attendance, overtime, on - call, and other reliability requirements of the job
- Current, unexpired RN license in the state of practice
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.