At Company, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Company is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
VP of Strategic Sales
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker In Company’s Commercial Card group, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We believe in unlocking the power of people and equipping you to do great things! We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a Commercial Card Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business opportunities in an assigned territory oflarge-market prospects with annual revenue of $500MM - $2B. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, sales, underwriting, implementation, and post-implementation follow-up. This position works independently with minimal supervision from the team leader. You will be expected to disrupt prospects’ thinking and deliver solutions that dramatically transform their businesses.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Company’s solutions
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Company’s solutions within their organization
- Responsible for building new customer relationships with Company’s commercial payments products (purchasing, travel, and electronic account payable solutions)
- Sales lead generation through internal/external referral process, outbound marketing, and industry networking events
- Candidate will manage multiple phases of sales cycle, including initial contact, identification of client needs, presentations/product demos, negotiation, underwriting, & implementation
- Develops, manages and maintains relationships with any local managers from other Company businesses
- Refers business appropriately to internal partners including Middle Marketand Treasury Team
- Maintains broad and technical product knowledge including competitor product information
- Works independently and provide weekly reports to management
- Maintains and updates CRM system regarding sales calls, pipelines and closed sales
- Strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal influence, networking, project ownership, and workflow management skills
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, telephone and PC Skills
- Experience selling within treasury management or procurement, including:
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Procure to Pay process
- Accounts Payable
- Invoice Management
- Payment Automation
- Corporate travel & expense management
- Previous Experience selling web-based technology solutions
- Consumer or large-market card and electronic payment product experience
- Ability to work autonomously to find qualified leads and transition to sales
- A Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience selling business to business
- At least 5 years of professional experience selling in the large market or enterprise space
- 5 - 7 Years of experience selling commercial card and electronic payment products with a proven track record of success
- Must be proficient in understanding working capital terms
- At this time, Company will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Business To Consumer