To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Airy, MD 21771
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Mount Airy, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Mount Airy, Maryland
Length: 11+ month contract
- Performs various clerical, administrative and basic general duties including but not limited to data processing, record and file creation and maintenance, mail distribution, telephone reception, invoice processing and administrative support for department.
- Demonstrates a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Produces a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate office equipment and software.
- Demonstrates sound internal and external customer service.
- Focuses on gaining knowledge of element activities, increasing their understanding of customer expectations, and improving their job skills.
- Follows up with customers when appropriate.
- Uses effective communication skills with good judgment.
- Supports the department?s administrative needs which may include maintaining of appointment calendars, meeting scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must pass company Support and Administrative Selection System (SASS) testing
- Must possess proficient computer and typing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships
- Ability to follow established practices, procedures, and instructions, and produce basic administrative work products in a thorough, timely and accurate manner
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Possess excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful)
- Able to handle confidential information
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work load.
Qualifications: High school diploma or GED required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178