To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Portfolio Admin Assistant
Chenega Corporation • Arlington, VA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CHENEGEA DECISION SCIENCES, LLC
Company Job Title:
Portfolio Adminsistrative Assistant
Sr. Program Manager
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Portfolio Administrative Assistant provide executive assistance to the General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS) Development and Modernization (DevMod) Product Director (PD) and Deputy Product Director (DPD)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to handle all administrative functions for clerical work, calendar appointments, Defense Travel System entry, meeting coordination and support, visitor management, and security compliance
- Compile input and slides for Battle Books
- Provide daily clerical duties, ensures timeliness
- Coordinate Calendar requirements daily and update briefing folders for next day
- Prepare packages for review that are briefs or any other material that must be staffed through the PMO and/or coordination with PEO or ASA(ALT) as necessary for external signatures
- Prepare memos, letters, reports, spreadsheets as required
- Organize all files
- Coordinate and assist in development/revision of SOPs
- Perform mail handling
- Manage office supplies
- Maintain recurring internal reports, such as time and leave records and office equipment listings (i.e. property book management)
- Inspect and inventories acquired and transferred property
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3 years of related experience
- 3 years’ experience in MS office products, word processing, graphics, desktop publishing, editing and coordination
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Strong customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen and understand what is being described by the end user as well as the ability to explain problem resolutions when necessary
- Possess and maintain a valid state operator's license
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or guidance
- Ability to occasionally work after hours and/or on-call support
- Schedule hours are 8AM – 5PM
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.