To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
782 U.S. 1
Edison, NJ 08817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Reps / Appointment Setter
Bell Audi • Edison, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Automotive Service BDC Representative
Bell Audi Dealership opened in 1955 and is the largest volume Audi dealership in New Jersey. We are family-owned and have been rated the Audi New Jersey 2012 & 2013 Dealer of The Year by DealerRater for excellent customer reviews.
We currently have an overall outstanding review based on satisfaction in customer service, quality of work, friendliness, pricing and overall experience. We are the preferred Audi Dealer of New Jersey by our own customers. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan based on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Sundays off!
Responsibilities - Service BDC Representative:
- Give new customers a great initial impression of the dealership
- Responsible for receiving incoming service calls
- Schedule service appointments for customers in our service department
- Answer inbound service calls
- Respond to and follow up on all customer Internet inquiries via email
- Make follow-up calls to customers.
- Interact with customers as well as with all dealership departments
- Candidates must be reliable and must report to work every day on time
Qualifications - Service BDC Representative:
- Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Must be friendly and have a positive, professional attitude
- Must like talking on the phone and answering customers' questions about our extensive line of products
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task, follow direction, be open to change, work effectively under pressure, and to positively defuse negative situations with customers
- Committed to customer service and satisfaction
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background checks
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.