The Solutions Engagement Manager is responsible for solutioning Diebold Nixdorf's (DN) software and services to provide an enhanced consumer experience, as well as operational efficiencies for financial institutions in the regional marketspace. Areas include, but are not limited to the convergence of digital and physical consumer endpoints that entail the integration of various systems and processes. Expertise in the following areas are required: integrated sales of hardware, software, professional services and managed services with strong emphasis on fully outsourced enabled services and cloud offerings.
The Solutions Engagement Manager will be responsible for remaining on top of industry trends, anticipating client needs, and recommending the development of new solutions and product/service enhancements. He/She must be able to communicate the DN vision and collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve targeted business objectives and sales goals. He/She must also drive the sales process by interfacing directly with customers as an expert in complex environments.
This position will work remotely with a focus on customers in the South East territory in the United States. Description:
- Achieve assigned business and financial goals
- Study market trends and competitive activity
- Assist in contract/legal negotiations between DN and clients
- Interface with both home office and field sales to improve their knowledge of market needs to collaborate on the creation of new offerings
- Assist with RFPs
- Work closely with and independently of DN client account executives to develop, build and maintain strategic relationships with our customers.
- Ensure customers are knowledgeable of Diebold Nixdorf's sales, support and service capabilities.
- Develop executive level relationships within the assigned prospects/customers
- Develops effective and specific account plans and client roadmaps to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
- Develop relationships in new accounts and leverage to drive strategy through organization
- Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles
- Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline.
- Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve - maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Support all DN promotions and events in the territory
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell)
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions Minimum 5 years of client relationship management at the executive level
- Strong knowledge of the U.S. financial industry, retail banking operations outsourcing and services trends within these industries.
- Creativity needed to anticipate market trends and needs and identify new solutions to satisfy those needs
- Proven ability to source leads and qualify high potential prospects
- Demonstrated relationship building skills at all levels of the organization, including senior executive levels
- A proven track record for meeting and exceeding performance objectives
- Possess a high level of demonstrated leadership, oral and written communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Must be assertive, influential and able to motivate all levels of associates, peers and executive leadership.
- Must be adept at team building, developing and managing staff, and collaborating.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales cycles in a dynamic, consultative and competitive market
- Bachelor equivalent. MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to approximately 50%
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Customer Relationship Management