To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Laconia, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delivery Representative -ACE Driver
Amerigas • Laconia, NH
Posted 25 days ago
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
At AmeriGas our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and prescription benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous bonus potential
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid Training
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Propane discounts
- Career Advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
AmeriGas Cylinder Exchange or ACE is the AmeriGas barbecue cylinder business. The ACE Delivery Rep delivers filled gas grill cylinders to retailers who resell these tanks to the individual consumer. AmeriGas ACE customers can include large retail chains, such as Wal-Mart, Jewel, and Home Depot, and small independent retailers such as gas stations, convenience stores, or hardware stores. The delivery rep places full cylinders into the customer’s storage cage and exchanges them for empty cylinders, which are loaded back onto the truck and taken back to the AmeriGas facility for refill. An average range of deliveries may vary from 10 stops per day or up to 25 to 30 stops per day at peak season.
Education and Experience Required:
- At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver’s License. Hazmat and tanker endorsements are preferred. Note: Hazmat and tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and if not held already, must be obtained soon after hire and prior to driving an AmeriGas vehicle.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.