To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
Lifetouch • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lifetouch is looking for an experienced, high energy Senior Corporate Recruiter to join the Lifetouch Talent Acquisition team. The Senior Recruiter will recruit and provide support in hiring key Corporate positions (IS, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Engineering, Leadership et al). We are looking for someone who has a thorough understanding of Corporate recruiting and creative sourcing. This is a 3 month+ temporary role.
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
- Lead the recruiting initiatives for assigned Corporate roles
- Establish and cultivate positive and effective business partnerships with Lifetouch hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team colleagues
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies
- Successfully conduct creative sourcing for passive, qualified candidates
- Review applications
- Interview and pre-screen candidates
- Schedule high potential candidates for interviews with the hiring team
- Evaluate, track and monitor recruiting activities against identified success goals
- Communicate as a Talent Brand Ambassador for Lifetouch. Ensuring that all interactions with candidates and hiring teams are positive and represent the core values of Lifetouch
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to continually develop and enhance recruiting programs, policies, processes and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources management, Business or related field preferred.
- 5-8 years performing increasingly complex and broadly defined roles, specifically recruiting and talent acquisition. Experience recruiting for Corporate roles preferred including IS and Finance
- Solid working knowledge of broad human resources functional areas including strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills that effectively direct, motivate, collaborate and influence at all levels within the organization
- Proven success in adding value to a high performing, collaborative team
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Computer skills, including experience using Google, Microsoft Office and Jobvite or another Applicant Tracking System
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifetouch is an equal opportunity employer