Our client is currently seeking a Java Developer in Cambridge, MA
. If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, Please do send me your profile @ Email blocked - click to apply
or call me @ 610-619-6682.
We are hoping to fill this position quickly. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity or at least connecting with you professionally.
Here is the job description for your review:
Role: Java Developer
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
Play a key role in supporting Hotels Book on Client partners by diagnosing and resolving partner quality issues, reducing error rates and improving partner supportability in the product.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Analyze error patterns and transaction messages to determine root cause of partner errors.
- Communicate issues and resolutions with partners and Engineering
- Update partner configuration files to correct issues.
- Technical troubleshooting skills, experience in editing command line text configuration files and capability of diagnosing systemic problems.
- Ability to understand XML protocol Able to escalate issues, notice trends and suggest policy/process changes.
- Can follow a detailed test plan, documenting results, filing bugs, and suggesting improvements.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively with partners for resolution.
- Ability to read and understand Java programming language source code.
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit URL blocked - click to apply
If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; definitely feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested.
Email blocked - click to apply
Produce Clean Code