Kforce has a client in search of a VP of Global Infrastructure & DevOps in Irvine, California (CA).
The client is seeking a VP of Global Infrastructure & DevOps to serve as one of the senior technology officers for the company. VP of Global Infrastructure & DevOps will be tasked with building a world-class integrated operation that aligns technology to the overall business growth strategy. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, based out of the client's headquarters location and sitting on the IT Management Committee, the candidate will lead an overall IT organization of approximately 80 staff including both internal and external. The incumbent will define processes to effectively integrate new M&A companies within the first 100 days of the purchase.
- Coordinate/review/approve IS Change Management process regarding IT's Disaster Recovery plans, as it relates to business applications, infrastructure recovery and Warm Site Data Center management
- Lead migration and transformation of existing infrastructure services from physical data centers to cloud; Decide appropriate Hybrid Cloud strategy
- Responsible for production and all operational aspects of the new cloud infrastructure platform that will support mission critical applications
- Potential to oversee all of Information Security and Compliance not only for the Advantage corporate but to include all of the M&A companies
- A Bachelor's degree in Technology (Computer Science/Engineering), Business Administration or a related field is required; An advanced degree is highly desirable
- A minimum of 5 years of senior executive leadership in a multi-billion revenue organization and 15+ years of experience in a consumer-oriented or relevant business
- Bilingual abilities in Spanish is preferred but not required
- Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.