To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sugar Land, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Customer Scheduling Service Representative - Sugar Land, TX
UnitedHealth Group • Sugar Land, TX
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
Even if you have no prior experience, we have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want - apply today! We provide the support and structure; you provide the interest and motivation.
You like working with people. Even more so, you like helping them. This is your chance to join a team dedicated to helping our members every day. As a member of our Customer Service team, you’ll be responsible for receiving inbound calls and scheduling non - emergency medical transportation. Your compassion and people skills combined with our support, training and development will ensure your success. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your compassion for others while doing your life’s best work.SM
This Bilingual Customer Service Scheduling Representative position is full - time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours (6:00am to 10:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 14141 SW Freeway, Sugar Land, TX 77478.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - a highly competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success.
Some of our offerings includes:
- 18 days of Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D Insurance along with Short - term disability and Long - Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement - up to $5,250 per calendar year for job-related coursework
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
- Respond to incoming calls from members and assists them with scheduling non-emergency medical transportation (i.e. doctor appointments, physical therapy appointment or radiology appointment) with their preferred providers at their preferred location.
- Insures communication completed in a timely manner with members/patients, home health aides, physicians and medical facilities
- Supports the member and others by answering their questions and concerns to include cancelling or rescheduling appointments based on members requests
- Observes at all times the required HIPAA standards to protect private information
- Enters into computer system the required documentation on members, the scheduling arranged and the communication provided.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, call resolution and attendance
- Demonstrated proficiency in English and Spanish
- Prefer 1 - year prior experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role, but not required
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED or 10 years equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to multi - task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over - time and/or weekends, as needed
There are several steps in our hiring process - it’s a thorough process because we want to ensure the best job and culture fit for you and for us. In today’s ultra - competitive job market, the importance of putting your best foot forward is more important than ever. And you can start by completing all required sections of your application. (i.e. profile, history, certifications and application / job questions). Once you submit your resume, you’ll receive an email with next steps. This may include a link for an online prescreening test(s) (or what we call an assessment) that we ask you to complete as part of our selection process. You may also be asked to complete a digital video interview, but we will offer full instructions and tips to help you. After you have completed all of these steps, you can check on the status of your application at any time, but you will also be notified via e-mail. http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.