To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Bend, IN
- Jessica Wartman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Driver Helper
Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated • South Bend, IN
Posted 2 months ago
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Production team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper!
Things you should know about working as a Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper:
As a Delivery Driver Helper, you will be responsible for assisting a Driver in delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
* Willingness to start days early and on time
* Ability to follow instructions and work in fast paced environment, lifting to 50 lbs. of product repetitively. Bending, stooping, reaching and climbing in and out of a truck are necessary
* Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work cooperatively, courteously and respectfully with all fellow employees, customers and consumers
* Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with a team spirit
* Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
* Availability to work flexible hours in variable weather conditions 9including extreme heat)
* Ability and willingness to adhere to appearance standards
* exercise safe practices and work environment including maintaining clean company vehicles
* Travel with a driver, throughout the day in a truck, to deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts in an efficient and effective manner
* Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
* Foster relationships with store staff and provide superior customer service
* Previous experience delivering, stocking, and merchandising of products is preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalency preferred
all candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).