To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Amanda Hanneman
- Phone: 9133335612
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek is looking for a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist that is happy to help out in various roles within the office and is great with reception, but also is comfortable taking patients back to consultation roles and having a direct impact in the office.
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by rooming patients, arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment. - Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment - Completes EHR records by recording patient information.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Hours: - Monday-Friday
- 8am-5pm Role (flexible on start and end depending on when the patients are in the office)
- 1+ years of CMA/Phlebotomy experience
- Works well as a team member
- Energetic, good attitude and flexible
- MUST BE CERTIFIED
- Clinical skills and Procedural skills
- Documentation skills
- Good verbal skills
- Very detail oriented
- Be able to multitask with multiple providers
- Able to follow directions & a self-starter
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.