Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to an agile team by encouraging them to adopt and mature good scrum processes
- Drive agile delivery processes
- Facilitate daily standup calls for scrum teams and corresponding retrospectives, PI planning events, and ad hoc meetings as needed
- Remove roadblocks wherever possible
- Escalate blocked or off-schedule work appropriately
- Use CA agile/RALLY to track work (capabilities, features, user stories, defects) and release scope
- Coach team members on agile delivery
- Support production users through monitoring and working incident tickets
- Interact with ServiceNow vendor via HI portal
- ServiceNow production support
- Drive Application Production releases
- Support ServiceNow upgrades
- Collaborate with ServiceNow engineers and architects to ensure solutions are developed for quality, resiliency, reusability, and enterprise scalability
- ServiceNow integration support
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff
- Perform day to day ServiceNow administrative duties and overall compliance of the application
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- 3+ years of scrum master experience
- 1+ years of CA Agile experience
- Agile coaching / mentoring experience
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Scrum Master Certification
- DevOps engineering exposure
- ServiceNow implementation experience
- ServiceNow development or support experience
- Kanban knowledge
- Release Train Engineer experience
- Knowledge on automated testing
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: servicenow, agile, CA agile, DevOps, Scrum, Kanban, Release Train engineer, automated testing, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home