To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Ram Tool Construction Supply Co.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ram Tool Construction Supply • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
- Working with Hiring Managers, determine needs and best course of action to identify and hire qualified candidates
- Create requisitions and post advertisements to appropriate job sites
- Maintain records in HR database (Cornerstone OnDemand) and source and prescreen potential candidates, when needed
- Schedule and organize interviews with candidates when needed
- Monitor applicant flow, communicating with Hiring Manager and determining if other actions are needed
- Order and manage background checks
- Communicate regularly with Senior Recruiter, Hiring Managers and candidates providing status updates and other necessary information
- Launch and assist new hires through the onboarding process
- Assist Recruiting staff with special projects
- Assist with the campus initiative
- Help manage and maintain various recruiting and staffing reports
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is preferred
- Strong computer skills; ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications and work within company database (Cornerstone OnDemand, ADP - highly preferred)
- Ability to work independently, as well as contributing as an effective team member
- Capable of handling repetitive duties and maintaining a positive attitude
- Very strong organizational skills; ability to maintain effective documentation within company database
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment process is highly preferred
- Ability to think outside the box when sourcing and recruiting candidates
*Standard Drug screen and Background Checks will be performedRAM TOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER