Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides high-level administrative support to Option Care executives officers. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the executive(s) office. The EA will also serve as a liaison to the executive leadership team, monitors and responds to emails, heavy scheduling, calendar meetings, and oversees special projects regarding the executive office. This position must be able to interpret and respond to requests and decide whether executive should be notified of important or emergency matters as needed. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Completes a broad variety of tasks including managing an extremely active calendar; monitor, compose, and responding to correspondence; arranging agendas; managing scheduling and calendaring meetings
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Consults with the executive in determining appropriate course of action, referral, or response; communicates directly, and on behalf of the executive with senior leaders and board members, and others on matters related to the organization’s initiatives and activities
- Provides an avenue for clear communication. Maintains credibility, trust and support between the office of the executive and the internal staff
- Develops and prepares presentations, documents, etc. for executive team members. Reviews presentation materials to ensure accuracy. Distributes information and materials to the staff as required
- Provides administrative support; coordinates and maintains effective office procedures and efficient work flow; implements policies and procedures set by organization; sorts and routes mail and orders office supplies
- Collaborates on special projects as assigned
- Handles confidential and/or sensitive department information with discretion
- Other duties as assigned
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? (i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.) No
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Associate’s degree and 7 years of experience in administrative/executive support OR H.S. Diploma/equivalent and 10 years of experience in administrative/executive support
- Must be both service-oriented and a behind-the-scenes leader; able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to design, set up and manage internal processes and protocols; must manage collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- The flexibility and resiliency to work well under pressure, maintain confidentiality, and quickly adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication to various audiences (work group, team, company management, prospective acquisitions, external clients)
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in cases where limited standardization exists
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to gain full working knowledge of the company’s structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures
Travel Requirements: (if required)
Preferred Qualifications & Interests (PQIs)
- Associate’s Degree
- Experience with supporting executive level officers
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Microsoft Power Point