Whitlock has a great opportunity for an experienced Lead Technician to join our team. The Lead Technician provides oversight of technicians assigned to their project, including: task assignments, leading, coaching, and developing the technical staff to be the most respected workforce in the industry. Lead Technicians are expected to perform the same work duties as all other Technicians while they are not leading, managing, organizing, or communicating with customers. This position will also be responsible for promoting and adhering to company and industry standards for Installation, Commissioning and Quality Control to fulfill and exceed customer expectations. This person will be responsible for completion of entire projects or assigned portions of projects in a timely and responsible manner, while providing leadership and technical support to projects as needed. Additionally, the Lead Technician is responsible for managing customer relationships at sites by providing professional, courteous support at all times.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in installation AV systems
- Control System installation and commissioning experience. (Crestron Preferred, AMX and Extron are a plus)
- Polycom & Cisco videoconference installation experience
- Audio DSP Installation and commissioning experience
- InfoComm CTS certification required, or you must be willing to obtain the certification within the first 6 months of employment. CTS-I is a plus.
- Ability to setup, test, calibrate and commission equipment and devices as required to produce fully functional systems. This includes video displays, display systems, screens, cameras, switchers, scalers, processors, transmitters, receivers, interfaces, microphones, mixers, amplifiers, controls, and other active and passive devices.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and a dependable team player
Keywords: (audiovisual, audio visual, audio-visual, a/v, av, project manager, designer, engineer, programmer, tech, technician, crestron, biamp, polycom, amx, Extron, CTS, CTS-D)