To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blue Bell, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kencrest Services • Blue Bell, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Financial Analyst (Fiscal)
KenCrest, a leading provider of services for individuals with developmental disabilities in PA, DE and CT is looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual with advance excel skills to join our Fiscal department. Our fiscal department is located at our corporate office in Blue Bell Pa. We work in an open office concept to promote collaboration.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring all receivables are correctly recorded in the Evolv billing and the Peoplesoft AR systems as well as the Banking activity in the Provider Pro system.This position is also responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation and creation of related journal entries related to Billing AR and Client AR, Client Banking, and other accounts as needed. Additional responsibilities include administrative functions in Evolv, Provider Pro, and Promise systems. Completes analysis of Billing performance and creates metrics for reporting.
- Set up and maintain service location codes in the PROMISE billing system including users accounts and EFT/ERA enrollment
- Set up and maintain Chart of Accounts, Billing Provider ID's, and PA Location ID's, and PA location ID's in hte Finance Setup module of the Evolv system
- Assist in the review and creation of the Finance Contract / Rate structure in the Finance Setup module of the Evolv system
- Set up and maintain new clients in the Provider Pro system with AP or Payroll billable unit activity
- Run monthly credit card activity report, ISS credit card merge and prepare monthly wire transfer form for payment.
- Record monthly credit card-related journal entries into PS using data processed in ISS.
- Review reconciliation forms, logs and other paperwork prepared by Credit Card Clerk.
- Monthly reconciliation of ISS credit card activity to Wright Express statement.
- Record monthly client Room & Board journal entries into PS.
- Prepare client-related Accounts Receivable entries.
- Reconcile GL accounts and process of any related journal entries.
- Availability to work extra hours as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
A/R and Banking Reconciliations:
- Perform reconciliation of PeopleSoft A/R accounts to detailed subsidiary ledgers in Evolv or excel billed to paid reconciliations for those accounts not in the Evolv system
- Perform reconciliations for those accounts not in the Evolv system
- Complete adjusting entries as needed to support clearing of reconciliations for all related accounts
- Report discrepancies to appropriate Fiscal team members and ensure that the reconciliation is cleared in a timely manner.
- Complete billable unit bridge process from Provider Pro to Evolv system and resolve any issues with the appropriate staff
- Complete monthly journal /AR entries for PA R&B, Delaware R&B, Client Withdrawal, SNAP, and others as assigned by supervisor
- Prepare analysis of AR and Client Banking performance in the Evolv, HCSIS, and Provider Pro systems as well as the development and reporting of assigned metrics
- Assist with the development of end user manuals and maintain updates to manuals as requested by supervisor
- Make recommendations for process improvements
- Data entry tasks as needed
- Availability to work extra hours as needed during special projects, month end or year end
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field plus 2 years of related accounting experience showing increased responsibilities.
- Experience with financial systems, AR, and reconciliation processes required.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel and general knowledge of financial applications/systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as participate as a strong team player.
Full - time 37.5 hours
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.