Are you ready to join a winning team and start a new career? Kelly Services, partnering with Nissan has several future openings for Warehouse Associates. Exceptional opportunities!
- Receive incoming items by opening crates and other containers using hand tools, verifying and sorting contents, and moving to specified area for distribution to stock locations
- Place materials on racks or shelves, according to predetermined sequence (such as size, type, etc.), mark with identifying information as required
- Locate parts and accessories specified on shipping label, load onto cart or truck, and move to sorting and shipping area.
- Operate hand truck, powered truck and RF Scanner as needed
- Order picking and packing of small parts for shipment
- Prepare orders for shipment by verifying materials against label, packing items to minimize damage, weighing and labeling individual parcels, and then moving to loading location for pick up by carrier or dealer
- Keep work area clean
- Ability to follow detailed instruction, as well as decipher and verify multi-digit part numbers
Ability to lift up to 50-70 lbs, bend, stoop, use stairs and must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- 6 Plus months Warehouse experience
- Team Player
- Excellent attendance history
- Positive attitude
Perks & Benefits:
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Transportation Spending Accounts
- *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested, apply today for immediate consideration.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Packaging And Labeling