The award winning, historic DoubleTree Suites Detroit Downtown/Fort Shelby offers modern all-suite accommodations in the heart of the city.
We are currently seeking a Food and Beverage Manager to oversee our
Motor City Kitchen, Round Bar,Motor City Market and In Room Dining. This role reports to the Director of Food and Beverage, and has 2 management reports.
What will I be doing?
A Food and Beverage Manager with DoubleTree Suites Detroit Downtown/Fort Shelby directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and direct all aspects of restaurant operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue, including, but not limited to, creating new menus and cross-selling products and services hotel-wide
- Recruit, interview and train team members
mixoligist, cocktail supervisor, beverage supervisor, winebartender, bar jobs, bar positions, sommelier, bar supervisor banquet manager, banquet captain, banquet housepersoncaptain, catering staff manager, catering staff supervisor, senior banquetcaptain, sr. banquet captain, banquet assistant manager,banquet set-upsupervisor, banquet set-up captain, banquet supervisor
lead server, restaurant supervisor, food and beveragesupervisor, food and beverage assistant manager, restaurant assistant manager,dining room manager, dining room supervisor, floor supervisor, dining roomcaptain, dining room lead, restaurant captain, restaurant lead, senior diningroom captain,
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr
W Food Bevw W Foodw