To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10022
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
- Do it all: define, design, code, build and debug complex object oriented multi-tier distributed software application
- Developing automated tests, predicting areas of risk, and coordinating with our QA staff to achieve the best blend of error prevention and error detection possible
- Understand various analytics calculations and build solutions
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved
- Develops technical solutions to problems
- Demonstrates good understanding of the business needs driving the projects
- Some Math/Finance degree preferred
- 4-10 years of C#/.Net coding
- Understanding of MVC, and experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Ability to work with web services including RESTful Web Services
- HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with test-driven, agile development and a continuous integration build environment
- Responsive design and cross-browsers compatibility experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.