To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA 19103
- Jason Wilson
- Phone: +1 (610) 668-5047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Fahrenheit IT • MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 3 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Project Manager expectations:
- Lead the implementation of formal processes and stages for software development and client or partner deployments.
- Facilitate stage gate reviews and other meetings related to execution of internal and customer deliverables.
- Maintain consistency and compliance to the rules defined for such outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation of statements of work as well as the planning of resources to complete that work
- Manage the communication and workflow across all key functions
- Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action
- Manage project budgets, timelines, resources and deliverables
- Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate credibility and garner confidence from clients regarding professional services projects and healthcare data deliverables
- Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility and results
Skills and Experience
- 4-year degree; PMP or CSM equivalent credential preferred
- 3+ years practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or software deployment or integration engagements
- Demonstrate expertise in Project Management tools and techniques, including scheduling tools such as Trello, MS Project, Jira, or Pivotal Tracker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage/influence a portfolio of projects directly or indirectly
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies
Job ID: BHJOB22580_163665
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.