To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Bragg, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Fort Bragg, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Candidates for Web Administrator positions need a thorough understanding of web technology and the Internet. They should be experienced in working with web page design (e.g., HTML, Active Server Pages (ASP)), firewalls, intranets, domain name services (DNS), Active Directory (AD), servers, and the related hardware and software required to administer a website. Familiarity with web services, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), HTTP, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and similar Internet protocols is also required. Candidates must possess excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. Candidate must have advanced knowledge of using Microsoft Office Suite (2013/2016)
• Creating and analyzing reports on web activity, web page hit counts, traffic patterns and similar performance metrics
• Monitoring Customer feedback and responding to inquiries
• Recommending upgrades to the network, server and related equipment, software and other relevant improvements
• Providing desktop support to end users by responding to requests for technical assistance
• Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues
• Applying patches and updates
• Managing user identities, credentials and privileges on local servers
• Ensure proactive engagement in Incident Management process, working with cross-functional teams to minimize the impact of web service outages
Education: Typically has a BS degree from an accredited college or university in a related scientific or engineering discipline and three (3) to five (5) years of progressive, relevant experience, or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline and two (2) to three (3) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline.
4 years of experience in a Web Administrator role.
Required Certification: Employment is contingent upon obtaining and/or maintaining required certifications
• MCSA: Web Apps
• DOD 8570 IAT Level II or higher
Preferred Certifications: MCSE: Productivity or MCSE: Cloud and Infrastructure or MCSE: SharePoint
• Work will be performed inside a large facility. Work assignments vary based on client requirements. Position could require some night and weekend work.
• Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying boxes of supplies or files up to 25 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines:
• General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
• Work assignments dependent on requirements by the client. It is important to be able to work at least 8 hours a day for 5 days per week (Monday through Friday).
• On-Call or after hours support may be required
• Continental and Oversees travel may be required. It is important to maintain a current passport.
Other Essential Functions:
• Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on clients standards. Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
• The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), in order to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>