The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for providing sales support in addition to helping to create new business opportunities by qualifying warm internal/external leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 1-3+ years of inside sales, sales, account management or lead generation experience with a desire to move into an outside sales position.
- Proven knowledge of generating and qualifying leads, business development, and account management is preferred.
- Experience coming from or a desire to work in the technology industry.
- Salesforce software experience is a plus; working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis is required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products and ability to learn new technical skills is required.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret sales metrics and perform efficient customer service and sales techniques and practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide a high-level of follow up, customer service, and sales presentations.
- Critical thinker who is proactive, resourceful, and effectively able to problem solve.
- Possesses a high attention to detail, level of accuracy, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and driven with a get it done mentality and desire to obtain top results.
- Proven success multitasking and prioritizing competing tasks to meet metrics.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take on additional projects as needed.
- Strong data entry, document management, and database management experience.
- Ability to travel 5-10% to attend industry trade shows.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
Company offers a competitive benefits package, salaried position, discretionary year-end bonus (not guaranteed and based on company performance), great company culture and team environment, work-life balance with hours M-F 8-5PM, and room for growth. This position does NOT offer remote capabilities and will be required to sit on site in the office on a full-time basis.
Qualified candidates should apply directly and connect with Brittany Clark on LinkedIn. Be sure to reference the position and include both your updated resume and salary requirements.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.