Assist Executive in administering projects encompassing all areas of the Neurology department.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Composes operational and financial reports on the status of projects identifying goals and limitations.
- Review projects to assure compliance with federal regulations, departmental guidelines, or funding requirements. Reports project status to appropriate personnel.
- Develops, evaluates, and implements policies or procedures to ensure the completion of the project.
- Acts as liaison between departments or agencies to facilitate workflow.
- Monitors and approves departmental operating expenditures.
- Performs research to collect, analyze and present substantive information for incorporation in administrative and/or technical documents, articles, and correspondences.
- Participates in group meetings with contributing centers, funding agencies, statistical groups, and field units, to solve problems, report findings and facilitate workflow.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field or an equivalent combination of training is necessary.
- At least 3 years of responsible business administration experience.
- Business Administration
- Problem Solving
- Regulatory Compliance