To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Latham, NY 12110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representatives -Monday through Friday!
Beacon Health Options • Latham, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the Position:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Service Provider Representative to join our team in Latham, NY! The Provider Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering and responding to a high volume of critical telephone inquiries from our members and/or medical providers. The Representative will take complete responsibility for every interaction with our clients by providing outstanding customer service, with the goal of helping our team build customer loyalty and improve customer retention.
- Answering a high volume of critical phone calls from our members and/or medical providers - providing timely, accurate, and courteous responses.
- Communicating important benefit, eligibility, and claim information to our clients.
- Navigating through multiple complex systems/screens while being on the phone.
- Documenting all critical information in the appropriate screen/system.
- Resolving difficult and aging inquiries by working with other internal departments and escalating to management when necessary.
- Managing inventory in a timely and accurate manner to achieve/maintain customer satisfaction and adhere to CSR production, quality, and performance expectations.
- Keeping up-to-date on all system, contractual, compliance standard and policy changes.
- Complying with all HIPAA Compliance regulations.
- Completing additional projects and other research/learning tasks as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent required, Associate Degree preferred
- Relevant Work Experience: 1 year experience in customer service or healthcare required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple software programs/systems
- Ability to work independently in a fast changing environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and detail oriented
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled.