To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80233
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser
Advantage Solutions • Denver, CO
Posted 11 days ago
PART TIME RETAIL RESET MERCHANDISER
Our Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser job needs an independent individual with great attention to detail and knowledge of basic merchandising tasks (resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.). The ideal candidate is able to build and maintain attractive displays to create brand awareness and increase sales.
Things to consider:
- Shifts are generally 06:00 AM – 02:30 PM during the week with no weekends. Average weekly hours can range from 24 – 32.
- Pay rates are competitive starting at $12/hr.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earing competitive pay rates! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Strong self-management skills.
- Complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to Advantage Solutions management and externally with Customers
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access