To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Graphic Designer
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Intercontinental Exchange is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join its dynamic, visionary, Creative Services and Marketing team. This talented individual is a seasoned creative that execute designs for a wide range of marketing campaigns, digital initiatives and communications. The right candidate will be able to voice creative rationale, help guide our Production Designer, possess great attention to detail, and be able to successfully meet deadlines with little direction. The Senior Graphic Designer will have the ability to articulate creative concepts and work with internal clients, designers and other stake holders to develop high-quality creative that support and enhance the Intercontinental Exchange brand.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Graphic Designer with a portfolio that reflects his/her expertise in digital as well as print. Intercontinental Exchange adopts a digital-first mindset, as such we are looking for a candidate that is well versed in the capabilities and limitations of digital channels and have the ability to speak the language of UX/UI, Email and CMS to serve as a liaison between print, Web and multimedia. This position reports to the Design Manager, Creative Services.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Serve as lead designer on a wide range of projects
- Participate in internal kick-offs, brainstorming sessions and reviews
- Design within creative strategies for marketing campaigns, digital initiatives and communications
- Articulate creative rationale through strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to develop creative that allow for a consistent brand experience across all deliverables, such as online graphics, presentations, tradeshow creative, video storyboards/graphics, web content, advertising, etc.
- Juggle multiple projects while working with a range of internal clients and being able to consistently deliver high-quality creative
- Manage projects from concept to completion and ensure translation of marketing objectives into strategic creative executions
- Approach work with an open and creative mindset; always looking improve and evolve
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Intercontinental Exchange brand and maintain its integrity through creative development
- Stay abreast of trends in design and technology to ensure creative solutions are relevant and reflective of a global organization
- Consistently raise the creative bar and design solutions that lift and evolve the Intercontinental Exchange brand
- Bachelors’ Degree required (Fine Arts, Advertising or other related field)
- Minimum of 5-8 years proven experience in a Designer role
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
- Experience working in a corporate environment a plus
- Work in our office located in Atlanta, GA
- Ability to travel as needed, and stay operative if traveling for business
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years’ experience in design applied to digital and print media in support of integrated marketing communications programs
- Track record as a hybrid designer – speaking to and designing for digital media as well as print
- Strong knowledge of current digital platforms, front-end web design and email template design
- Strong conceptual thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to storyboard/sketch or translate ideas to design team to spark further idea generation and collaboration
- Ability to translate complex ideas and data into infographics and other creative executions
- Collaborative approach/mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with designers, peers, and internal and external clients
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality is a must
- Extensive experience and proficiency with current graphic design software and tools, practices and procedures including Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word, Keynote and others
- Understanding of, and ability to design for, current social media platforms
- Extensive knowledge of production processes for print, environmental and digital media
- Expert knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, possibilities and limitations of media
- Organizational skills: Ability to prioritize assignments, and work successfully in a deadline driven environment
LOCATIONGA: Atlanta (New Northside Dr)
FULL TIME / PART TIMEFull time
ICE is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.