To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Abigail Challgren
- Phone: +1 312 638 2840
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Recruiter - Training Provided
Phaidon International North America • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Are you excited by the idea of your earnings and success being directly correlated to your hard work?
- Do you want to work in a collaborative office environment where your accomplishments can shine through?
- Are you interested in unlimited opportunities for advancement and the chance to relocate across the U.S. or internationally?If you answered yes to any of these questions, Phaidon International has an opportunity for you as an entry level recruiter!
The Role of a Recruiter
- As a recruiter, you will seek out niche, senior-level talent and see them through the entire hiring process from start to finish.
- As a recruiter, you will work with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 10 companies and consult with them on the current market.
- You will enter into our award-winning recruiter training program in order to learn the ins and outs of the role
What makes a successful recruiter?
- Eagerness to hit the ground running.
- Sports-minded, competitive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a new career.
Perks of being a recruiter at Phaidon International:
- Competitive base + uncapped commission.
- Clear track for career progression.
- Direct access to leadership.
- Start-up environment, backed by an established global organization.
- 20 days PTO, 11 national holidays, ½ day on your birthday.
- Company-sponsored vacations, company happy hours, early leave.
Phaidon International is a multi-award winning recruitment company that operates across the STEM sectors. Founded by Adam Buck in London in 2004, Phaidon International moved to the U.S. in 2013 with 7 employees and 1 office in Manhattan. Since then Phaidon International has sky-rocketed its growth and has reached 250+ employees within the U.S. and offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, and Dallas. With plans to become bigger and better than ever before, Phaidon International is seeking out bright individuals to join our office as entry-level recruiters! If you are an ambitious individual looking to jump-start your career, apply to the recruiter role today!