Chief Financial Officer
About the Company and Opportunity:
- A well-known client is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to hit the ground running!
- They're looking for a team-oriented, hands-on leader to help guide a manufacturing company as it continues to grow.
- They aim to deliver excellent service and top-quality products, making them first choice for all their customers.
Overview of the Chief Financial Officer role:
- Set the company's strategy and direction including budgets and all financial reporting
- Oversee and drive accounting and payroll departments
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
Preferred Qualifications for the Chief Financial Officer:
- At least 5 years of senior-level finance experience
- Executive leadership and fiscal/budget management experience in a similarly complex organization
- Advanced Excel skills for high volume data; pivot tables and VLOOKUPs are used daily
- Professional accreditation such as certified public accountant or certified management accountant preferred
- Cash Management
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant