Executive Assistant need for a local client in the Cincinnati area! Candidate will be supporting up to 4 Executives! Seeking candidates with great organization and project management experience. Position will be 3 - 6 Months, possibly longer, and the hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
If you are computer savvy, with solid Excel skills, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration!
Provide high-level administrative and general support duties of a responsible and confidential nature for the executives at the Chief Officer level. Will extract data from Excel for reports coordinate with other departments to set up meetings and events.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, manage calendars and/or arrange appointments
- Answer executive phone, monitor voice mail and email and forward messages/emails/complaints to appropriate department/staff members.
- Generate, review, process and maintain invoices, reports, memos, letters and/or other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution. - Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Oversee the coordination and planning of assigned projects or events through completion.
- Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents.
- Make travel arrangements as needed. Assist in the development of strategies to meet or exceed organizational and department performance goals and objectives. - Conduct and/or assist with research, analyze information, compile data, and prepare papers, summaries, or reports for consideration and presentation by executives and committees. - Assure documents and reports have proper signatures and are distributed to the appropriate personnel.
- Gather appropriate information and develop agendas for Executive Staff meetings and other designated meetings.
- Attend meetings to record minutes as necessary.
- Compile and distribute minutes of meetings if necessary.
- Support Board Liaison activities to include writing resolutions, recording minutes, and information coordination.
- Accurately collect, analyze, prepare, and properly format/package information, including financial information, for Officer's use for Staff, Board, or other internal meetings, or meetings with outside individuals.
- Field routine and non-routine inquiries from elected officials, business executives, civic leaders, the Board of Trustees, Company staff, and the general public.
- Prepare and process expense reports.
- Prioritize and expediently handle requests for information or action from the Board of Trustees, elected officials, staff members, or customers with direction from the Executive at the Chief Officer level.
- Maintain a well-organized file management system legal opinion, databases, mailing and contact lists.
- Model, facilitate and encourage exemplary internal and external customer service, open communication, collaboration, participation and professional development among staff.
- Provide a positive work environment that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran.
- Ability to work in compliance with Company safety and security policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communications: Excellent verbal, writing and non-verbal skills. Persuasive, consensus builder.
- Customer Focus: Excellent problem-solving skills and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership: Energetic, innovative self-starter, committed to continuous improvement and creative problem solving.
- Professional Integrity: Exhibits and values commitment, leadership, accountability, diversity, honesty, fiscal responsibility, and the ability to maximize resources.
- Proficiency: Able to multi-task, plan and measure results, create and analyze data, excellent computer skills, accuracy and attention to detail, excellent project management skills.
Education: Associate's Degree (two year college) or Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) preferred
Experience: Five or more years related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation applications, database management, procurement/inventory system, internet, and email.