As an Assistant Program Manager, you will assist residents with daily living in a supported apartment or community environment. You will develop and attain personal life goals for our residents. You will train and direct our staff on developing the social and personal skills of our clients as they live independently in the community.
Wage: $18.00 per hour
How will you make a difference?
- Help lead, coach, and guide our Direct Support Professionals to be advocates for our clients in the community
- Help support the Program Manager in the day to day operations of the supported apartment or community environment
- Bring meaning to our resident’s lives by allowing them to live as independently as possible
- Grow and develop our resident’s social & personal living skills
What will you bring to Opportunity Partners?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of our residents!
- High school degree or GED
- Two years of experience in working with people with disabilities
Why Opportunity Partners?
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Interpersonal Skills