Robert Half Finance and Account is looking for an IT Auditor. If you are interested, please contact Email blocked - click to apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and perform IT general control testing in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
• Work with process owners and external auditors to manage and execute controls testing.
• As a team lead or individual contributor, develop audit programs and risk assessments, and subsequently conduct testing for IT-related audits (i.e. infrastructure, system implementation, applications, security) in accordance with the annual audit plan.
• Review work papers of others and provide effective feedback.
• Prepare comprehensive, well-written, audit work papers documenting the test steps performed, audit results and recommendations.
• Prepare draft audit reports and communicate audit observations to management.
• Participate in key system implementations or upgrades, providing guidance on internal controls.
• Ability to independently complete audit work assignments with minimal supervisory oversight. Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency.
• Travel up to 35% both domestically and internationally
2+ years of experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance