To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • San Diego, CA
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving performance for a portfolio of websites. This role will work with sales, optimization, content, design, engineering, data, and brand to find new acquisition and conversion opportunities as well as act as a central thought leader and resource for AAC’s Marketing department.
We are looking for someone to be a thought leader, to understand our business from the nuts and bolts to the big picture, and who can to enable others to grow while still being willing to get their hands dirty when required. Keys to success will include flexibility, challenging assumptions, being data disciplined as well as understanding the flow of internal and external politics and market needs.
Reports to: SVP, Growth and OperationsResponsibilities
- Be a leader - orchestrate the work of a cross-functional team of developers, designers, SEO, optimization, content and brand development team members to build the best-in-class experience for driving traffic, engagement and revenue
- Work with the PPMO to ensure resources are assigned and allocated, day to day activities are done in a timely manner, and proper reports are provided
- Leverage insights to highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities, and drive execution of growth initiatives
- Incubate new initiatives to expand our ability to reach and bring people into our recovery programs
- Ensure that new ideas are prototyped and done in an iterative approach
- Work with all groups to find efficiencies to better grow revenue
- Make bottom line contributions for all sites under purview
- Make sure all growth efforts are documented and available to the entire staff
- Communicate to Senior Leadership and Technology Leads learnings and how they translate to project performance, and acquisition and conversion rate improvement opportunities
- Manage an idea generation program within the organization to collect ideas for site / portfolio enhancements from all teams (Tech, Design, UX, QA, Marketing, Call Center and others)
- Identify cross-role/cross-functional collaboration opportunities to expand knowledge across the team and the organization
- Find gaps in our existing portfolio and suggest methods to improve our product offerings and reach
• 3-5+ yrs work experience as a Product Manager
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
• Problem solving and analysis skills with ability to solve business problems, individually or in a group setting
• Experience growing new or existing products to record numbers
• Understanding of organizational dynamics, and operating experience with cross-functional organizations
• Natural ability to make stuff happen around you through influence. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way
• Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, integrating with other applications and products and scaling user growth
• Experience building highly technical products aimed toward developers
• Familiarity with APIs and application connectivity
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams