High school diploma. Computer skills to include: MS Office applications. Ability to work independently. Good organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly. Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.Perform general office duties within a field branch office which require knowledge of company procedures. Duties performed may include word processing, software support, file organization and maintenance, operation of office equipment, answering phones and greeting visitors for that location. Work involves general administrative tasks which may require problem solving skills and exercise of judgment within precedent and subject to approval.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: 1.
TELEPHONE SYSTEM: answer all phone calls on main office phone lines including needs for operator assistance, provide system administrator support for telephone system including voicemail, automated attendant and scheduling assistance of telephone programming, changes and trouble reporting.
2. GENERAL CLERICAL SUPPORT: provide all general administrative support to include mail processing support, interoffice packets and overnight / courier service to area office and Milwaukee, maintain postage meter, fax distribution, routine filing with adherence to record retention policies, maintenance of office supply stock levels, maintenance of branch petty cash and issuance of branch checks. Provide shipping / receiving support for office, including UPS / courier duties. Arrangements for special meetings/training on an as required basis.
3. FACILITY SUPPORT: provide a professionally-maintained office environment. Responsible for repairs and maintenance of building and office equipment. Responsible for asset safekeeping, asset tagging and annual physical count. In addition, directly supervises service providers to include: janitorial, lawn, snow removal, vending, etc.
4. WORD PROCESSING: provide word processing support for location staff requests, i.e. letters, memos, short proposals.
5. CONTRACT BOOKING: provide installation contract booking support to include creation of required documents (certificates of insurance, bid bonds), contract folder or job book preparation, verifying compliance with area contract booking procedures.
6. AREA SUPPORT: provide administrative support for ongoing programs in the local office, for area management team when they are in the local office, as well as supporting requests from Area Office Administration.
7. HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPORT: may be responsible for new hire processing, including orientation, introduction to company benefits and processes, i.e. time and expense reporting, etc., maintain applicant flow logs, coordinate local Workers Compensation Claims to Area office for processing.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Perform other administrative support as appropriate for the specific field location. (Requirements may vary dependent upon organizational structure of a location).
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.