Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client's worksite.
Indeed Flex is hosting a special Hiring Event, on September 27th from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. You'll have the potential to get job offers on the spot!
All you have to do is attend our hiring event location in Bentonville, AR, and get verified on the Indeed Flex app!
We're IMMEDIATELY hiring Technology Technicians and Repair Technicians for our clients in the Bentonville/Rogers area!
Date: September 27th, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Address: 1703 Phyllis St #105, Bentonville, AR 72712
Pay Rate and Shifts: $14.00-$16.00/hr varying shift times and based on experience
- Get paid the same day with Same Day Pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Advancement opportunities
$75 for referrals
Requirements (varies by role):
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Able to walk, stand, lift, and move equipment
- High school graduate or equivalent work-related experiences
- Computer literate
- Be adaptable to changing environments and capable of completing tasks with little or no supervision
- Click "Apply" and select your best time slot.
- Download the Indeed Flex app and create a profile. This way, our team can help you with your job search immediately at the event.
- Bring your smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc.) No smartphone? No problem- we can help you regardless.
- In order to complete your Form I-9 and process it through E-Verify, you must bring original unexpired documentation to prove your identity and work authorization in the U.S. For examples of documentation to provide, please visit USCIS site:
- Current Resume/CV
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex. Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S. Flexer HR team
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Literacy