Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing solutions and consulting services company, has an opportunity for a MySQL Database Administrator. This is a 3 month contract position with an opportunity to go full time for the right candidate that is fully remote.
- This position is currently 100% remote, working hours are EST.
- Candidate MUST be located in Florida.
- We are open to candidates at all skill levels: junior-mid-senior
- Candidates must be able to work on our W2 without sponsorship.
If interested in applying to the MySQL DBA opening, please send an updated resume to Professional Recruiter Taylor Wisneski at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MySQL Database Administrator
We are seeking a highly experienced MySQL Database Administrator with a proven record of strong database development and maintenance, including knowledgeable about a wide variety of data programs.
Day to Day:
• Proactively monitor, optimize, and maintain the availability of the database systems within the enterprise
• Provide the troubleshooting and resolution of 3rd tier support issues
• Analyze performance of database artifacts including stored procedures, queries and system configuration and take action to correct deficiencies
Design, test, document, implement, and support high quality solutions, on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents
Technical Environment: MySQL, Linux, Script, Git or Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Code, Azure Data Studio, RedGate SQL Toolbelt, Microsoft Visual Studio with SQL Server Data Tools
*Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug test
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for
- Life Insurance; Short Term Disability
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Training and Development Programs
- Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Team Foundation Server
Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)