To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Davis, CA 95618
- Nora Howard-Cooper
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly IT Resources • Davis, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly IT has an opening for a Technical Business Analyst with our client in Davis, CA.
Duration of project: 1 year
- This position will fill a critical need to support large, strategic projects on a mission-critical university system (Banner) and perform additional tasks relative to supporting future efforts around process documentation and movement to baseline Banner.
- Banner 9 Form transformation
- Development of Banner process and functional documentation to support future testing, upgrades, and migration to baseline Banner
- Development team Scrum Master.
- Experience communicating and clarifying business requirements to development resources.
- Experience & expertise in writing reports, writing and executing test plans for new systems and system upgrades.
- Experience with training and presenting stakeholders product demonstrations and working solutions.
- Experience working with confidential information.
- Ability to assess business unit/functional area needs to elicit, translate, and document business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to facilitate requirements discussions with key stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and align functional requirements with business objectives.
- Skills to coordinate user testing efforts, providing testing feedback to development, seeing test resolutions to closure.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with a variety of constituencies with differing priorities and perspectives.
- Experience with Higher Education and Student Information Systems, preferably Ellucian Banner 9.
- Advanced analytic skills to analyze organizational, operational and computerized systems.
- Ability to analyze, design and lead implementation of procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for developing relational database queries and scripts.
If you are interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.