To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newport Beach, CA 92663
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC • Newport Beach, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our goal is to wonderfully enrich thousands of lives, one person at a time. We are dedicated to providing person-centered health care services and are passionate about serving our residents and their families in a nurturing, transitional environment between hospital and home.
Crystal Cove Care Center, a premiere skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation center, is now accepting applications for a full time Registered Nurse, (RN).
In joining Crystal Cove Care Center, you become part of the family who wonderfully enriches the lives of everyone we touch!
Our ideal Registered Nurse will ensure effective and efficient nursing care is provided as prescribed by the physician and as required by the facility’s policies and procedures.
To be successful in this position you will;
- Accurately prepare, administer and document medications, tests upon which the administration of medications are dependent, and perform treatments according to the physician’s orders.
- Assess the resident’s response to medication regime and notify the physician of refusal of medication/treatments and/or non-compliance with treatment plan.
- Inform resident and family member of mediation/treatment plan and new orders with explanation of the type, purpose and potential side effects of the medication/treatment.
- Ensure proper storage and security of drugs and biologicals in accordance with the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Assist the Charge Nurse as required which includes but is not limited to assessment of residents on change of condition, notification of physician and families, admissions, discharges or transfers, weekly progress note documentation, MDS assessment and care plans.
- Practice, implement and supervise Infection Control and Universal Precaution policies and procedures.
- Participate in Quality Assurance Program and attend in-service education & staff meetings as required.
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.