Top Skills Details
1. 4 years experience with AWS Technologies like EC2, RDS (relational database services), ELB (elastic load balancing), S3 (simple storage services), IAM, CloudWatch (application & infrastructure monitoring), KMS.
2. building CI/CD pipelines with experiences with GitLab and Jenkins
3. Automation or Configuration Management tools like Terraform or cloudformation or chef or puppet or ansible.
4. Scripting Skills like Python
5. Monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, CloudWatch and Solarwinds understanding
6. Any experiences with docker, kubernetes, OpenShift and similar technology.
This team is responsible for Platform Engineering for Client and working closely with their AWS partners. There is a backlog of work being driven by Ecommerce and their Market Place partners like Amazon and Ebay to bring in additional team member. This group will then also be looking for additional Use Cases to grow out Next Generation Store, Native Cloud Applications and all API's focused in the cloud. There are 5-6 people on the team now split between Europe and U.S.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to DevOps Engineer or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Looking for someone that can help with cloud security best practices and oversight. Client uses Terraform as configuration tools orchestration with tools like CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef or Puppet and any configuration management tool understanding is acceptable.
Client List of Skills:
1. AWS: 4+ years' experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
2. DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools using Terraform, Cloud Formation etc.
3. CI/CD - Solid experience with CI/CD tools like Gitlab, Jenkins
4. Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
5. Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
6. Experience with containers, docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and similar technology
7. Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios etc.).
8. Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
9. Additional infrastructure skills such as networking / storage / etc. would be beneficial.
10. Expertise with implementing best security models and practices
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)